Welcome back, T-Belles and Happy Memorial Day! I just had a birthday recently. It was a 3 day long event that took me a week to recover from. Because of this, I’ve gotten way off track when it comes to productivity. To get back on schedule, I’ve decided to post my weekly to-do lists here so that you all can not only hold me accountable but can be a little more encouraged to get what you need to get done as well. Let’s jump right into to my goals for this week!
- Write 2 new posts this week
- Post & Write a music post of the month
- Update “Vibes of the Month” to June (May flew by this year didn’t it?)
- Start scouting for an upcoming post about other blogs I’m loving (Drop a link to your favorites down below)
- Film the 7 scene, 4 minute short film I’ve been putting off for weeks
- Edit & post the 7 scene, 4 minute short film I’ve been putting off for weeks
- Conduct three photoshoots this week for both blog posts and social media accounts
✓ Side Project:
- Finalize digital visual for interior side project A
- Finalize digital visual for interior side project B
- Work out for at least 2 hours, 4 times this week and for at least 15 minutes on the ‘off’ days
- Stay focused and stay away from starches/carbs for 6 days (If you’re interested to see a “What I Eat” post, let me know)
- Let the wine be a reward for executing what I need to get done
- Do my full skincare routine at least 3 times this week
- Call dad 4 times this week
- Detail clean the house
- Check in on friends every other day if not every day
- Pack early and wisely for the three day trip later this week
- Practice French/brush up on Spanish
- Focus on watching at least one educational thing four times this week
- Stop staying up so late
I’ll be posting my weekly To-Do list every Monday. In response to each To-Do list, I will post a brief follow-up summary each Sunday to let you know how it went. I encourage all of you belles to do the same and tag me and one other person in it! For this week, I’d love to see what @EllaErisBeauty and @Kalon have on their To-Do Lists!
Share this with a friend and challenge each other. Stay connected with us by looking for @thetmedley on social media if you aren’t already! Be sure to follow us so you don’t miss out on our upcoming posts.
Comment down below: What is one thing that dramatically helps you be productive or focus?