Goodmorning T-Belles! If you read my #spiritualsunday piece then you know this week is all about challenges! To start, I figured why not do something different with my makeup! I always attempt to do a natural look but am never successful so I figured what better way to slowly get me there than to only use 5 products on my face? This is great for those of you who need a quick makeup look, a natural makeup look or just aren’t really into makeup in the first place! If normally, the word “makeup” intimidates you but you long to have something on your face so that you look more “day ready”, try this with me!
The 5 makeup products we’re going to use are foundation, bronzer (or blush), false eyelashes (or mascara), eyebrow gel, and a lipstick (or lip gloss).
These are the products I used:
- Fenty: Shade 390
- NYX Gotcha Covered: Shade Natural (discontinued; same shade as ‘golden’ in NYX’s hi-def)
- Lancome’s Monsieur Big Mascara
- Ardell Lashes: Wispies 113
- Maybelline Super Stay Matte Ink Lip: Shade – 55 Driver
- NYX Lip Lingerie Liquid Lipstick: Shade – Lipli 01
- Tarte Amazonian Clay Matte Bronzer: Shade – Hotel Heiress
- LA Colors High Shine Lipgloss: Shade – Dollface
- Benefit ka-BROW! Cream-Gel Eyebrow Gel: Shade #6
OKAY, I cheated! I ended up using both the mascara and the eyelashes, two lipsticks and did a little bit of highlighting in some areas. Overall though, I got a very natural look which I’m still in awe of. I think it was pretty successful!
Hoping you’re well,